Notice to Library Users
Welcome back to all our library users, we've missed you.
For the well-being of users and staff, please note the following:
• In all situations, the health and safety of library users and staff will be paramount.
• Social distancing is required where library users interact with services and all health and safety protocols should be observed.
• Anyone who is borrowing or returning library items should always follow public health advice and use the sanitisation stations at the entrance and exit of each library.
• All users should perform respiratory hygiene and good cough etiquette and avoid touching their face while using library property.
• A safe queuing system will operate outside the building.
• Please follow the one-way directional signage within the library.
• Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Please ensure you have your library card with you.
• In order to facilitate movement through the library, users are encouraged to spend as little time as possible browsing and will be assisted wherever possible to find the publication they are searching for, while maintaining a physical distance of 2 metres.
• Please use the self-service to return / borrow items if possible.
• Library users are advised not to borrow items from the library in the following cases:
If you or someone in your household has symptoms of COVID-19.
If you have library items at home and you or a household member develops symptoms, please do not return your items until you have completed a 14-day isolation period and are fever free for the last 5 days.
• Study spaces, local studies and archives, computers, printing and newspaper reading services remain unavailable until further notice.
• Online services are available on the library website www.kerrylibrary.ie.
• Note also that items can be renewed by phone or online.