Search the Library Catalogue/ Requesting a Book Online
- In line with the move to Level 5 of the national plan for Living with COVID 19, the online requests service has been suspended from 23rd December 2020, until further notice.
- To request an item online from the library catalogue you will need your library card number and your PIN.
- Your library card number is a 14 digit number printed on the back of your Kerry Library card.
- If you do not know your PIN please contact your local library or email email@example.com .
- You cannot have more than twelve items on request at any one time.
- You will be notified by email when your request is available for collection. Please check you online account to ensure that your contact details are correct.
- Please note that there maybe a delay with some requested items as a number of libraries around the country remain closed.
Don't forget our online services remain open. The item you are searching for may be available to download as an eBook or eAudiobook from BorrowBox.