Search the Library Catalogue/ Requesting a Book Online
- In line with the move to Level 5 of the national plan for Living with COVID 19, the online library requests service is suspended until further notice. The service will resume on Monday, May 17.
- As our online services remain open, the item you are searching for may be available to download as an eBook or eAudiobook from BorrowBox.
- To access the BorrowBox service you will need your library card number and PIN.
- Your library card number is a 14-digit number printed on the back of your Kerry Library card.
- If you do not know your PIN please contact your local library or email email@example.com .
- Additional information about accessing our online services is available here.