Search the Library Catalogue/ Requesting a Book Online
- Under the Level 5 Plan for Living with COVID 19, all Kerry libraries are currently closed.
- Only online library services will be available until further notice.
- For information about the online services click here.
- Should you need any assistance accessing the online services please ring your local library or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All library items currently on loan will automatically be renewed until libraries re-open to the public.
- The online requests service has been suspended until further notice.
- To request an item online from the library catalogue you will need your library card number and your PIN.
- Your library card number is a 14 digit number printed on the back of your Kerry Library card.
- If you do not know your PIN please contact your local library or email email@example.com .
- You cannot have more than twelve items on request at any one time.
- You will be notified by email when your request is available for collection. Please check you online account to ensure that your contact details are correct.
- Please note that there maybe a delay with some requested items as a number of libraries around the country remain closed.
Don't forget our online services remain open. The item you are searching for may be available to download as an eBook or eAudiobook from BorrowBox.