Search the Library Catalogue/ Requesting a Book Online
- To request an item online from the library catalogue you will need your library card number and your PIN.
- Your library card number is a 14 digit number printed on the back of your Kerry Library card.
- If you do not know your PIN please contact your local library or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- You cannot have more than twelve items on request at any one time.
- You will be notified by email when your request is available for collection. Please check you online account to ensure that your contact details are correct.
- Please note that there maybe a delay with some requested items as a number of libraries around the country remain closed.
- As our online services remain open, the item you are searching for may be available to download as an eBook or eAudiobook from BorrowBox.